In the heat of the summer a light meal like Lettuce Bowl Chicken Salad is about all you will want. This refreshingly flavorful chicken salad recipe is perfect for that 90 degree day when there is no way the oven or even the grill is going to be used.
Try serving Lettuce Bowl Chicken Salad with Strawberry Lemonade Vodka. That will put a smile on your face!
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless chicken
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green grapes cut in half
- 1/3 cup Crasins
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Add mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and stir thoroughly. Set aside.
- Place chicken, pecans, green grapes, and green onions in a large bowl. Mix well
- Add dressing and mix to combine.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf in each of 6 bowls. Spoon chicken salad evenly among the bowls and garnish with Crasins