- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almond meal, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper together in a resealable bag.
- Put each chicken thigh into bag 1 at a time; close bag and shake until evenly coated.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear 25 to 30 minutes. Insert a thermometer into the center of a thigh and it should read at least 165 degrees F.
Source: All Recipes