- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green or red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 package (4 ounces) shredded Italian-style cheese blend, pizza cheese blend or mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
- Stir chicken, bell pepper and pizza sauce in pie plate; arrange evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Stir remaining ingredients in small bowl with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Source: Betty Crocker