Add this one step to guarantee tender, juicy, flavorful chicken. I love to have high-impact flavored food. Marinating meat and chicken guarantees that your food will not only be flavorful, but will be tender and juicy.
This grilled chicken marinade uses Italian seasoning. You can alter this recipe to include herbs and spices that you favor. I personally like basil and oregano, garlic, and salt and pepper. The Lea & Perrins adds a nice flavor as well. This marinade can also be used on a whole chicken or on chicken pieces. Just make sure that you allow the marinade to get everywhere. This may require you to turn the package/bag that you have it sealed in several times.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white pepper
- Put the amount of chicken that you want to grill in the bottom of a big bowl.
- In another bowl put all above ingredients in and whisk together.
- Then pour the prepared marinade over the chicken, and refrigerate overnight, or for 4-5 hours.