- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds skinned and boned chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 3 cups red and white seedless grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Stir together 1/2 cup mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add chopped chicken and grapes, tossing gently to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Stir in pecans just before serving.
- Serve in stemware lined with lettuce leaves, if desired.
Source: My Recipes