Quick and Easy, yet gourmet! Chicken Alfredo rolled up in lasagna noodles. Creamy goodness made easy.
Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Delicious! Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with Chicken, Cheese and Garlic Alfredo Make for a Quick and Delicious Dinner!
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (14.5 oz) jar Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray an 8×8 inch pan with non-stick spray. Pour 1/2 c. Alfredo sauce on bottom of pan.
- Cook lasagna noodles until they are al dente. Don’t overcook them as you will be baking them also. Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water so they don’t stick together.
- While they are cooking mix together the 1 c. Alfredo, 1 c. mozzarella cheese, chicken, garlic salt and oregano.
- Lay out the noodles and blot the water off of them with a paper towel. Spread 1/9 of chicken mixture on noodle. Roll up the lasagna noodle. Place the roll-ups, seam side down in the pan. Repeat with all of the noodles.
- Once they are all in the pan pour the rest of the Alfredo sauce over them. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Source: Julie’s Eats and Treats