- 5 ounces cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 8 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Mix together cream cheeses. Stir in salad dressing, hot sauce, and shredded cheese until well mixed. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through. (I like to skim off any grease that has come to the top of the dish before stirring and serving.)
- Serve with dry toasted pita or bagel chips, low-fat crackers or vegetables.
NOTE: This can also be prepared as above and microwaved 5-10 minutes instead of baking if desired … but I really like it baked.
Source: Spark People