This is a very different pizza recipe. Don’t judge it until you try it. Obviously you will have to like brie cheese in order to give this a try.
The combination of chicken, cranberry, and brie makes sense and is delicious. Adding these ingredient to a pizza crust and then topping with mozzarella cheese makes this a very unique pizza. The cranberry and chicken remind me of a Thanksgiving meal and the brie fits well with the cranberry and delivers a creaminess and a taste not found in your average pizza.
If you are at all adventurous and like brie, give this a try. I find it very nice, cut in small pieces, as an appetizer.
- 2 skinless, boneless boneless, skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 in prepared pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2 cup cranberry sauce
- 6 oz brie cheese, chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Chop chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in medium skillet until hot. Add chicken and saute until browned and almost cooked through.
- Spread cranberry sauce over the pizza crust. Top with chicken, brie and cover with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
Recipe inspired by AllRecipes