A favorite among young and old alike, Chicken Tenders get their name from the actual cut of tender, all-natural, whole white meat. These are the Best Chicken Tenders ever – Crunchy, flavorful, tender tenders. Perfect to serve as an appetizer or a meal. Great to serve with your favorite dipping sauce or even katsup. Serve alongside a green salad or with some crispy onion rings or French Fries to put a smile on everyone’s face!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each cut in 3 strips
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 F°. Place butter on a large baking sheet and place in the oven to melt. Once butter is melted remove from oven.
- Add flour, seasoning salt, salt , pepper and paprika in a large ziploc bag. Add 3 pieces of chicken at a time and shake to coat.
- Place coated chicken strips on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each strip. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, flip chicken with a pair of tongs, then bake another 10 to 12 minutes or until inside is cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!