Boneless chicken is so versatile. You can slice it, cube it, add it to a sandwich… These Baked Chicken Breasts are perfect for adding to whatever meal you have in mind. They are tender and juicy and will absolutely melt in your mouth! You’ve got to try this recipe. Trust me, these cutlets are just right and lend themselves to your imagination. The last time I made this recipe, I cut the cooked cutlets into small pieces and made my favorite chicken salad! Go ahead, take a look and give it a try!
Learn how to make the most flavorful, tender and juicy chicken breasts – no more dry chicken! With a five minute prep time and just 20 minutes in the oven, you’ll have this dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Did you know that ‘chicken breast recipes’ are one of the most highly searched things on Google? I realized that while I have a lot of chicken recipes, I hardly have any that call for chicken breasts, and they are actually something I cook A LOT around here. For years I have been using a method that yields
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Pound chicken breasts lightly so they are of even thickness.
- Pour olive oil in a 13″ x 9″ baking dish. Lightly dredge the chicken through to coat it, then place chicken breasts side by side in the dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over both sides of the chicken and rub it in with your hands. Place chicken breasts side by side, making sure there is no overlap.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, until juices are clear or a meat thermometer reads 160-170 degrees. *Note – depending on the size of your chicken breasts, it could take longer. Mine were pounded to less than an inch thick.
- Cover with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes while the juices settle before slicing.
- Serve hot.